Important Chimney Services to Keep You Environmentally Safe
Environmental Chimney Service offers a wide variety of chimney services in North Carolina regarding the new build, maintenance, and repair of chimneys. We take great pride in our work, and endeavor to provide each of our clients a chimney that is environmentally safe for your family.
- Chimney Sweeping is cleaning the appliance from the top of the stack to the firebox.
- Chimney Inspection is inspecting visually or with a video camera to make sure your appliance is in good working order before and during use.
- Chimney Repairs can be many things from repairing loose bricks to total rebuilds and is always determined by a detailed inspection.
- Masonry Repairs can be done in the firebox to the top of the stack depending on what is found during the annual inspection.
- Waterproofing is for the chimney stack and protects it from water damage over the years.
- Firebox Repair and Installation
- Damper Replacement and Repair
- Wood Stove Sales and Installation
- Class A/Metal Chimney Installation (classified for wood stove or gas burning)
In addition to comprehensive chimney care, we also provide dryer vent cleaning services. Your lint trap isn’t the only part of your dryer collecting lint and other flammable debris — your dryer vents are too! Increase dryer efficiency, reduce fire risk, and lower your utility bills by having your dryer vents regularly cleaned by the pros. Call us today or click here to schedule your appointment online! Check out ways to improve your experience with additional products on the www.environmentalchimneyservices.com website.